Hydra-Dyno Transmission Dyno and HTC-S DAQ Control System
Our latest HTC-S controller has the capacity to test and control more than just solenoid and valve body test machines. This controller has a modular architecture allowing the addition of DAQ channels and controls to meet the demands of your system. With our ever-evolving control software we have the capacity to adapt our control system to a variety of valve body test systems, most transmission test stands, chassis dynos and engine dynamometers. Contact us with your application and see how we can get your equipment running like it was intended and results you can be confident in.
HTC-S DAQ and Control System
The data acquisition and control system (DAQCS) designed on the basis of the HTC-S controller allows receiving and processing of up to 144 input channels of different data types (0-10 V, 4-20 mA, temperature sensors, speed sensors, limit/end switches). Data is read out in high resolution at a frequency from tens to thousands of Hz, depending on the channel type. Intelligent post-processing with flexible user settings ensures a low noise level. DAQCS has up to 52 output channels (PWM, 0-10V, discrete outputs), allowing to arrange the control over different actuating elements: relays, solenoids, stepper motors, DC motors, and air coolers. In addition to classic PID controllers for implementation of closed-loop control circuits, DAQCS allows the use of controllers based on fuzzy logic, as well as proprietary patented solutions.
A simple and at the same time high-speed Ethernet interface, available on most modern computers, is used to communicate DAQCS with a PC for displaying of real-time data controlling different types of actuators. The modular principle of the DAQCS design makes it easy to increase the number of inputs and outputs, allowing to process data from additional pressure sensors, temperature sensors, speed and torque sensors used in the industry. Upon client’s request, it is also possible to develop additional specific expansion modules.
One of the most important features of DAQCS is that it can be configured for work with different types of sensors (pressure, temperature, flow) and devices operating on CANOpen and J1939 protocols, using a can interface for communication.
DAQCS can be either installed into the customer’s equipment, or delivered in a rugged industrial case. If necessary all mating connectors, a set of sensors for upgrading the client’s equipment and circuit documentation are supplied with DAQCS.
Application. DAQCS can be used for control and modernization of the following systems:
IC-engine loading stands
brake testing stands
electric motor test stands
test stands for automotive transmissions and solenoids.
HTC-S SOFTWARE PACK
The intuitive and easy-to-learn user interface has flexible settings, allowing the users to customize it according to their requirements and preferences. The user can easily change the number and type of displayed parameters, colors and labels of graphs of currents and pressures, limits and tolerances of measured parameters.
- Customizable gauges: Large Numeric, Dial Indicator, Vertical Slider, Horizontal Slider,
- Graph Display, Rev indicator, Customizable Status Indicator
- Customizable color schemes
- Option to mix all gauges on runtime screen
Calibration Screen - screen for periodic calibration and checking of all sensors
Calculated Sensors (Indicators)
- Create new sensors from existing sensors with mathematical functions.
Example 1: Input speed/Output Speed = Ratio
Example 2: Input RPM/Sqrt(torque) = K Factor
Multiple Display Screens and Tabs
- Create multiple display screens at own convenience
- Switch between any screen and any point in the test script
- Display two screens at the same time on a two monitor setup
Dynamic Gauges Interface
- All gauges and graphs on all screens are independently resizeable, moveable, properties can be edited (mix of metric and US units) as you develop the display screen.
- Drag and drop gauges and indicators, edit the properties of each gauge on the screen as you create each display page.
- Configure graphs for whatever readings wanted per graph (a graph w/just gear ratio, or pressures specific to clutches, or pressures specific to LU).
PDF print generation of test results
7. Notes adding module of performed test - allows to add multiple notes in test graph for operator
Transmission sensor/switch monitoring
- Pressure Switches
- Trans temp sensor
- PRNDL Switch
- Gov Pressure Sensor
- Input/Output Speed Sensors (2 or 3 wire)
- Lever Position sensor (5R110W)
Dyno Control Modes
- Control to a dyno input speed to match a set input speed
- Control to a dyno input speed to match a set dyno output speed (be able to set an input speed limit)
- Control to a dyno output torque to match an output torque
- Control to a dyno output torque to match an input torque (be able to set a torque limit)
- Multiple PIDs for each analog output for each control mode
- Smooth transfer of PID's when switching contol modes while in operation
- PID's are saved and loaded with each test so that different tests can have different
PIDs for the same control (necessary for throttle control on an engine dyno).
Solenoid Control Modes
- Write a table for solenoid control by current
- Set a desired current to hold the solenoid at in each step
- Linearly ramp current from step to step at a programmed rate
User activity data logging add-on
Advanced analytics module and user test result comments add-on